I have lived in Los Angeles for over twenty-five years now, so I’ve probably done and seen it all. Some people think LA isn’t a place for foodies, or they claim that NYC is much cooler and hip. But I love my city! And I love its restaurants too! Here are my 10 favorite restaurants in LA…
- Lucy’s El Adobe: Simple Mexican food done right. It’s been in LA forever!
- The Ivy: Consistently good food and nice patio, despite being overrated.
- La Scala Presto: My favorite Italian food located in Brentwood. Get the raviolis!
- Kate Mantilini: Their bread is to die for, and according to Scarlett, so are the male waiters. I just like their meatloaf.
- Cafe Sushi: Tasty sushi that’s not overpriced.
- Chin Chin: Sure, it’s a chain. But it’s always delicious!
- Umami Burger: Hands down, BEST burger in town.
- Mandarette Café: Their orange chicken makes me weep.
- Chipotle: After they opened up 3 blocks from my house, I’m addicted.
- Boarder Grill: Creative and yummy. What more could you ask for?
Follow ME on Twitter!