As you get older and further away from High School, you start to see that life is like High School no matter how far away you are from it. Social media makes it even worse and can turn any grown adult into a freshman with a single tweet. Gossip, clicks, drama, hooking up, bullying and immature behavior seem to be all the rage. And the worst part is that it’s becoming the norm.
When I graduated High School, I ran as fast as I could away from it ALL. I was so wrong to think that I was far from that immature bullshit! So let’s stop regressing by following these 10 simple tips:
- Stop for a minute, look in the mirror and see that you are an adult. Then, act your age.
- Never ever tweet drama.
- Treat everyone the way you want to be treated – with respect.
- Remember that you are NO better than anyone else regardless of your wealth or fame.
- If you hook up, then shut up. Or if your choose to kiss and tell, don’t tell the whole world.
- If someone does kiss and tell, you DO NOT have to listen and/or spread what you’ve heard as gossip.
- NO more “hanging out!” You are an adult. We now partake in more specific activities like “lunch” or “dinner.”
- Stay away from underclassmen!
- Don’t ever live in the past. If High School was the best time of your life, then you have more problems than social media and immaturity.
- Be nice always! Being a bully is for losers and stupid fucking idiots.
Follow ME on Twitter!!!