JULILAND NEWS: Tis the season to celebrate with friends and family. Tis the season to be grateful and thankful. Tis the season of annoying drivers, mean shoppers and stupid people! UGH! The only part I like about this time of year is my two week vacation! I shut everything down and get my rest. This year its gonna be Hawaii’s north shore! YES! If all goes well I will be drunk on a beach with one of favorite grrls on Christmas day. Hopefully wake up sometime in the new year not remembering a thing.
2014 was a very interesting year in the Juliland Universe. Seriously one of the most difficult by far. A lot happened that I had planned and not planned. Here’s 10 highlights from 2014…
- We survived another year! That make it a total of 9 years! Like WOW!
- The addition of HookerLifeCoach.com & StupidLifeCoach.com makes us all smarter and wiser.
- The addition of TheAverageMo.com & TheMimeFreak.com. Not only are they a great addition to the universe, but they’re very good friends.
- We launched ChadCore.com for our amazing Intern Chad Gates! #SickFuck
- We teamed up with Cyrano Jonez and BlogoPorno.com!
- I met and shot some awesome new grrls! Can not wait to shoot some more. Can’t stop, won’t stop.
- The Juliland Universe got better by the day in every way! NO matter what we do, we get better! Our podcast shows, our TV shows, our photos, our grrls and our sites just got better! Like wow!
- Our grrls Ash Hollywood, Audrey Bitoni, Samantha Bentley & Bobbi Starr made me smile almost everyday with their support and understanding.
- We added new grrl Sovereign Syre and her new blog iLoveSov.com. #SickFuck
- Personally… After all these years I’m still having fun and that is why I started this crazy mess. If you’re not having fun, why bother?
I could tell you all sorts of amazing moments that added up to a really strange year, but I won’t. Like any good year there were some bad moments. Moments that were disappointing & difficult, but I did my best to learn from everyone of them.
Seriously… for me the holidays are all about taking the time to be grateful for what we have. Too many times through the year everyone gets too busy to notice how lucky they are. Everyone just moves forward without stopping and just saying thank you to the important people in their lives. My friend ALL know that I adore them with every fiber of my being. I’m so grateful for them and all that they bring to me. I wish they truly understood how special they are. Without them, none of this would be possible. Without them life would be boring and I DON’T do boring!
Final words for 2014… To the fans & supporters… THANK YOU!!! I work very hard to create something unique, something special and something fun. It is NOT easy in anyway. I do NOT have the help or money I need to bring you my true vision, but I am getting there. Thanks for sticking with me and I promise it will ONLY get better!!! Have a happy and safe holiday!!!