I love the studio, my place and most locations, but I love shooting in hotels more than anywhere. I’m proud to say that I’ve never shot in a house in the valley! I love hotels because you can make a mess and not have to worry about cleaning up. There’s yummy room service as well. I’ve shot in practically every hotel in Los Angeles and have left a mess in everyone of them.
- The Mondrian – great corner suites! Lots of light.
- Mr. C – love the views and the room service.
- The Andaz – was so much better when it was the Hyatt on Sunset.
- The London – nice suites and good food.
- The Langham – too much fun with my boo!
- Sunset Tower Hotel – good times and cool furniture.
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills – first class everything.
- Chateau Marmont – probably my favorite ever. Great history there!
- L’Ermitage Hotel – one amazing shoot and night with one special grrl.
- Viceroy Hotel – best hotel by the beach!!
Leave A Comment